[blindreplay] FLV files, KLBJ AM, and Replay converter

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:12:18 -0500

Hello,
KLBJ radio in Austin, Texas recently adopted flash as its media format. When I record a show using Replay A/V a .flv file is created. I am using the stream url provided by the Replay media guide. The file doesn't convert to mp3 using Replay Converter 2.8. The file itself barely plays at all in Winamp and does so only sluggishly. Is this a problem with the older versions of Replay converter, the file generated by Replay A/V or another reason? I would appreciate any help or insights.

Kelly