[blindreplay] Re: FLV Files

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:41:57 -0400

BlankReplay Converter
Run Replay Converter from the desktop icon.
Read the helpful hints to familiarize with the program.
When done with the hints you will be on main interface of RC.
Tab over to add files button. Press spacebar on add files button. Do not use
your enter keyboard key as the program will disappear.
Locate your file. Standard dialog box here. For you locate the .flv file.
Choose ok in the dialog box.
You are back in RC program now.
Tab over a few times and you will hear convert audio button. I usually press
spacebar on the convert button. Then tab one more time. Choose one of the mp3
formats there. Don't go all the way down the list as you may get stuck. Keep it
simple. Just choose 32 or 64 kbps mpe by just arrowing down to the format you
want. That is just arrow down until you hear like 32 or 64 or cd quality mp3
and do not press anything. You've selected the format. Now press your tab key a
few times until you hear Start conversion button. Press spacebar on the Start
conversion button. Do not press your enter key. Wait or walk away from the
computer. You will have a dialog  / pop up with minimize or cancel buttons. If
you leave it on this and waits you will hear a progress bar around the 60
percent mark spoken out to you. 63%, 65% and so on. At the end you will the
success sound conversion sound.

Your converted file will be in the same location as your flv file. If you plan
to convert and mp3 file to another mp3 file then you should use a different
location to eliminate a conflict.