[blindreplay] Re: ENHANCEMENTS

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:14:39 -0800 (PST)

To be honest I do not know what the insert a command does. Can
you explain. Is this read all? Can some of you try this with
JAWS and Replay Converter to see if insert a command does read
the progress bar when converting a file.

Do you Window Eye users hear the progress bar when converting
with Replay Converter?

This is your list and to give feedback.

Thank you.