[blindreplay] Re: ENHANCEMENTS

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 07:19:01 -0500 (EST)

These are both great ideas.

I guess the way I would design the first suggestion is to have a default
save folder, as now is the case, but allow one to override that in the
parameters for a given show/station.
One of the things I record daily, as an example, are 4 broadcasts of the
same show namely David Jeremiah's Turning point:
first at 6 am from wros Jacksonville
a 2nd and 3rd recording an hour lately from WBNH Pekin, IL and a station
in Evansville, in
and a 4th airing at 9:30 pm from WAYR Orange Park, FL.

Now, for the curious, why would one want 4 recordings of the same thing --
in the event one of the recordings fail for whatever reason, this makes
certain that I will have the show from somewhere.
So, if all the shows were in the same subfolder, I could quickly find one
for that day that worked by the length of the recording.