[blindreplay] Re: Dumb basic question

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:30:59 -0500

Hi,

The add link seems to show up in different places depending on what screen
you are in.  If you are in the list of shows, then use the add link is the
first of 2 links above the title of the show.  If you are in the details
view of a particular, the  add link is actually the first link  after the
phrase
"plays on these stations:"

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro