[blindreplay] Dane Portable MP3 Player

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

The Dane E. portable Mp3 player mentioned in the blind cool tech podcast does
work as I bought one myself. This is a screenless Mp3 player that uses a triple
A battery and SD flash card. I tested it and it will play files that are within
a folder automatically. This means no navigation is required. Guess that's why
its screenless meaning no navigation with arrow keys. There are no up and down
arrow keys on the device but a left and right type arrows on it. Amazon has
them for $9.95 each. Whether they last for a long time is another story. Only
time will tell. Also if you lose the device it doesn't matter. Listen to the
podcast at:

http://www.blindcooltech.com