[blindreplay] Re: Corrupted Schedule8.dat, Has Anyone experienced This?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:35:48 -0400

First take a look at the file size for your schedule8.dat file. Is it 0 KB or greater? You want to see a number other than 0 KB with the schedule8.dat file. The schedule8.dat file must stay where it is. Applian moved it awhile back.

Cannot guarantee that this will work but its worth a try.

Make sure you have a backup of this schedule8.dat file. Remember where you have it.

Stop RAV 8 completely. This includes in your system tray.

Locate the schedule8.dat file in your 'local' folder. Move this file to a new location on your hard drive.

Run Replay AV 8 now.

It should create a new schedule8.dat file that's 0 KB in size.

Shut down Replay AV 8 program.

Go to your local folder and locate this new schedule8.dat file. Make sure its 0 KB. Delete this file.

Copy your schedule8.dat file back to the local folder. This is the file you moved to another location as a backup.

Run Replay AV 8 now. Hopefully this will work and you will see your recordings show up in your listbox view again.

We have rain storms in my area. Some places with hail / ice.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>