[blindreplay] Re: Correction on Media Catcher (For Kelly)

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 06:40:35 -0500

I currently use MP3 direct Cut. I like the basic editing capability so I can easily find the part of the show I want, select the passage, and then save it. With recent versions of the program, I can join two files together using the paste function.

MP3 Direct Cut has been quite helpful in listening to the Gary Null Show, America's longest running talk show on health and nutrition. Gary will sometimes discuss a particular health topic and then give a highly detailed protocol right on the air. He's too busy to post it to his website in text form. I cut out the passage with MP3 direct cut and then transcribe the protocol in MS Word for my own use. I can then easily listen to the file later to hear again all of Gary's thoughts on that particular health issue.

Kelly

I like MP3 direct Cut because it is so simple to use and it keeps the integrity of the MP3 file in tact, so audio quality is not degraded by decompressing and then compressing again. I learned how to use it from an audio tutorial that someone posted about a year and a half ago. It took about a week for me to learn and configure the program, but my investment was well worth it.

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>