[blindreplay] Re: Converting Video Files

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 20:18:32 -0500

Hi Larry
Dr. Wilson please assist.
You should be able to do it with Replay Converter made by Applian. In the
past I would copy each VOB file from a DVD to my hard drive then run Replay
Converter 4 (RC4) and point to those VOB files and choose Audio Convert and
the format type like 128 MP3 128 bit rate. you can try RC4 or better yet buy
the suite and save lots of money. Usually during Thanksgiving week November
24-December 1 Applian puts a special / promotion on the suite. If I hear
something on this promotion I will post to this list.

Also, Replay Media Catcher 5 should be able to capture the DVDs and convert
to MP3 format.

Which screen reader are you using?