[blindreplay] Re: Computer Clock Settings

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:05:23 -0400

Gary,
oy, i am definitely time challenged. I have a lot of BBC programs scheduled and
realized after seeing your message that I have the same problem. So am I right
to think that I have to schedule their programs an hour later? It makes sense
until i actually start thinking about it, lol, but then does that mean they
have to be rescheduled in three weeks or whenever the rest of the world does
this? i admit to not having paid much attention to this, so does anybody even
know the short answer of why we are out of sync with the rest of the globe on
this? i'll bet the folks at ACBradio are glad to have stuck with UTC. Anyway,
can somebody help me sort this out? Many thanks.

Susan