[blindreplay] Coming Soon Improvements to

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Applian Technologies Inc is working very hard to make their web
pages more accessible. They are working on the alt text tags for
the images you see everywhere on their pages. Everything is
still under construction with this. Give them 1 to 2 months.
They told me they will also improve the Replay Media Guide too.

I reminded them to be sure the add and info buttons on the
Replay Media guide pages to be kept accessible or improved. To
use headings if possible.

I also asked them to improve the payment pages as some of you in
the past had issues with the Paypal option.

Darrell Chandro can you email me privately.