[blindreplay] Re: Capturing Hulu

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:15:50 -0700

Hi All -

- When Hulu encrypted their stream Replay Media Catcher stopped working with
it.  So we now recommend Replay Video Capture for Hulu - Replay Video Capture
is a SCREEN capture program.  I haven't heard how well/not well Replay Video
Capture works with screen readers - or even if it can.   We haven't set up a
blind discount for Replay Video Capture because there wasn't an interest - but
can set it up if there is an interest.

And yes of course we happily stand behind our 30 day money back guarantee - but
we also are happy to answer any questions before you buy if you prefer.

I hope that helps,
Happy Sunday
Leslie