[blindreplay] Re: Capturing Hulu

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

You can get the blind discount promo code on my website that's available for
Replay Media Catcher which should be able to capture the videos from hulu.com.
Please ask Leslie Bee if Replay Media Catcher can still capture the hulu
videos. Technology changes all the time. I have no computer to test this for
you right now but in the past id did capture the hulu videos. Applian has 30
day money back guarantee. Yes Replay Media Catcher is accessible and I have
done mp3 audio tutorials on this product. I will be busy today so I will
probably respond to you on Monday.