[blindreplay] Capture problem from Beebotron

  • From: Yusuf <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 15:23:42 +0100

Has anyone had the following problem? Just recently I've noticed that some recordings don't seem to be captured properly. A program that should last 90 minutes stops short. I'm using the URL finder facility in order to locate the program from the Beebotron and then capturing it. Until last week everything worked fine, then 7 or 8 programs weren't grabbed in their entirety. This was repeated over 3 BBC stations, 3,4 and 4xtra.

Any ideas?
Cheers
Yusuf