[blindreplay] Re: Can't open recording session in Replay Music

  • From: "Bob C." <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:43:25 -0800

Thanks for this  Petro.
I will give it a try.
I  probably sounded kind of out of sorts yesterday.
 I think if  I could understand  the intricacies of Windows 7 and all it takes
to write programs, I would have  more appreciation for how  hard it must be to
keep up with the changes in Windows etc.

The tip on  using Firefox is a good one too.
  I tend to stay with Internet Explorer for no real reason.  smile.
Anyway, I'll let you know how things work out.
Bob C.