[blindreplay] Re: Can't lauanch AV

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:23:40 -0400

BlankCan’t say what your problem is for sure as my replay works fine on both my
X P and windows 7 computers.  The windows 7 required me to open as
administrator the first time I installed or used it.  It does ask permission to
run the program every time I open it but this is in part a result of my U A C
setting.  I now automatically open the program with entering on replay and then
alt-y to get past the U A C query.
Have you tried opening the program using the context key followed by the letter
o?
RD