[blindreplay] Re: Can't Turn Replay Off

  • From: "hap holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:46:38 -0500

Thanks a bunch, Petro. I look forward to what you come up with for a recordable
link as I very much want to archive Rick Lewis's Home Town Countdown he hosts
each Saturday evening from 9:00 to midnight CDT. He takes a top 40 station
survey from various markets each Saturday from a week in the late 50s, 60s or
early 70s and counts them down ... without commercials. And the audio is VERY
good. Enough for my commercial *smile*.

Hap