[blindreplay] Re: Can someone Skype me?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 21:30:40 -0400

Hap & All listers
If its working for Hap then all is good.

I tested the latest version of Skype Telecorder 1.3.0.21 with Skype 6.7 I
believe its now with laptop built-in microphone and With skype's echo testing
service which allows you to test the microphone. The laptop with computer fan
noise and external noises are there but good recording quality in my opinion
with no stand alone microphone used here.
Below is the recording it made.
Hap, what is your email address?

Here is the test MP3 file that Telecorder made via Dropbox. Let me know what
you all think?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7178104/skype-telecorder-test-call-with-echo.mp3