[blindreplay] Re: Bought Window Eyes

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:15:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike
Thanks. Do you know how to write scripts? I think these days its
better to own at least 2 different screen readers. One
application can sometimes work better for 1 screen reader than
the other one from what I have heard.

I am not a fan of scripts here. I want the product to work out
of the box whenever possible. It is best for us and the
companies who develop the software to move in this direction.

Petro