[blindreplay] Re: Blind Bargains Access Awards Nominations

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:08:05 -0800

Hey All -

So I was going through my e-mail and saw this about the Blind Bargains Access
Awards - it would be great if you all voted for Applian Technologies or Replay
AV - and if you don't want to vote for us it would be great if you would send
me an e-mail and let me know what sorts of things you would like to see us do
more of (keeping in mind we are a tiny little company) to make our products
more accessible to the blind.

I hope you are all having a great Friday.

Leslie
From Applian
Go Applian!