[blindreplay] Re: BASEBALL?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

Baseball, hotdog, apple pie and Chevrolet! You probably cannot
do it with stream capture as you already know. You may want to
try the URL finder within Replay AV. Maybe the alternate URLs
that URL Finder finds for you will do the trick.

I have XM satellite radio to listen to the games here.

Is the Minor league Baseball free? What's the website?

Petro