[blindreplay] Re: Automatic Conversions Not Happening

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 06:29:59 -0500

Gary
You can create your own audio preset within Replay Converter 4.40. Did you know
this? For example, you can create your own OGG audio preset by giving it a name
like OGG Modified and set a different sample rate and lower bit rate of 16 kbps
which will definitely giv you a smaller OGG file when you convert your original
file. You can add new audio formats to the default audio list by arrowing all
the way down in the list and it will open all the available auddio formats.
Press letter o to jump quickly to the first OGG format. It has 4 available OGG
formats. Press spacebar to select the OGG format you want to add to the default
list and tab over to add button and choose it. You have added an additional OGG
format to the default list now. Now arrow down to the newly added OGG format in
your default audio conversions list and tab over to edit target button to
modify the OGG format to your desired settings like sample rate, give it a new
name like OGG Modified and bit rate like 16 kbps if you do not care about the
audio quality but storage space is more important to you. When done save your
settings with a button like OK. Can't remember now. You will now see your newly
created OGG format in the audio conversions list and can use it to convert your
originals files with it.

Do you have an OGG portable player that you take when going out for a walk or
to work and storage space is a priority then use lower bit rates if storage
space is important to you but not the audio quality.

Or uses Winamp on the PC and storage space is king then create a modified audio
OGG format within Replay Converter

Does this help?4.40.