[blindreplay] Applian's Video Padlock product

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 06:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Tested with JAWS 10. Accessible out of the box, no issues.

If you forget your master password your files will be forever locked and
Applian can't provide any assistance in getting the password back.

Video Padlock can encrypt all file types not just video files. I encrypted
(locked) .txt and .mp3 files with no issues.

The product was in beta when I tried it last Friday for Applian. Very easy to
use. Please read the user guide and FAQs.

If you have files you don't want others to have access to then this product is
for you.

Applian Technologies Blog
Yesterday, July 20, 2009,
Video Padlock - New Easy-to-use Encryption Software Password Protects
Downloaded Videos on your PC
If you share a computer, and have ever downloaded videos that you want to keep
private, you'll be interested in our new Video Padlock software. Introductory
priced at $19.95, Video Padlock makes it easy to password-protect hundreds of
videos that reside on your PC. Entering a single master password gives to
access to your video library. Without a password, no access.

You can try it now free from here:

http://applian.com/video-padlock

Let us know what you think!