[blindreplay] Applian's Bill Dettering on Computer Outlook Radio Show

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

It appears Bill Dettering, CEO of Applian Technologies was on
the Computer Outlook Radio Show on March 20, 2008. I get the
shows via podcasts. Is this true Leslie? I told John the host of
this show out of Las Vegas about your company awhile back. I am
downloading the podcast right now. If any of you need the show I
can put it up on the applian.com FTP and provide you all a URL
to download the show and I believe Applian would not mind this.