[blindreplay] Re: ATI TV tuner

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 05:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

Tips:
Go to Blind Cool Tech site:

http://www.blindcooltech.com

Look for Rick Harmon's podcast as he did one using ATI's
software to record off his Dish Network satellite box. Look in
year 2006. I also did a podcast too using ATI's software but my
ATI USB tv tuner returned a poor picture so I got rid of the
unit. You are doing the right thing by considering a internal
PCI card.

As for it working with Replay AV 8 I don't know.