[blindreplay] A Strange Problem With File Conversion

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:10:01 -0800

Ok, first of all let me say that I haven't upgraded the product since
Version 8.14.  I use Replay A/V heavily but just hadn't seen any reason
to upgrade.  I'm thinking about doing this now; but in the meantime I am
having a really odd problem.

It seems as though my Windows Media recordings are not being converted.
I have seen the .cap files listed, and wonder if I can convert these
manually.  I don't understand why my conversions suddenly stopped taking
place, except that I'm running very low on disk space and wonder if this
has something to do with it.  The files encoded in Winamp are converting
just fine.  Might I try converting in Winamp to see if these other
streams will convert as well?

Thanks for any thoughts.  As I write this I wonder if my acknowledgement
of minimal disk space has answered my own question.  I believe the .asf
files take more space.  Ok, do I see a new drive in my future or must I
really decide what I can delete?  <sigh>

Pam