[blindpoker] Re: book: Application of no limit holdem from Janda

  • From: Jan Kowalski <budyn1211@xxxxx>
  • To: blindpoker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nenad Biresev <nbiresev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 13:42:39 +0100

ehh, book converted on txt format is not good to read, you probably can delete i my version. Maybe pdf version is a little better. You can see sentences from txt version.

Here's an example. A player opens in the cutoff and the button calls. The flop is the
the turn is the 7V, and the river is the Jf. If the cutoff bet on the flop and the turn, we would expect him to continue betting on the river with strong hands like ace-king and better for value and occasionally with weak hands such as missed draws as a bluff. But we would not expect him to bet a hand like the QVJV since betting is unlikely to attract a call from a weaker hand or get a better hand to fold.

W dniu 18.11.2019 o 23:43, Nenad Biresev pisze:

Hello Guys,

I have learned the most in poker by reading the book Application of no limit holdem from Janda.
It is a book which explains things easy to understand and in detail with nice examples.

Luckily i have found a book in PDF so i hope your screen reader can read it for you. You can download it from this link
https://wikileaks.org/macron-emails/fileid/33167/12033

regards,
Nenad.

Am Mo., 18. Nov. 2019 um 23:38 Uhr schrieb Nenad Biresev <nbiresev@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:nbiresev@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Hello Guys,

    I have learned the most in poker by reading the book Application
    of no limit holdem from Janda.
    It is a book which explains things easy to understand and in
    detail with nice examples.

    Luckily i have found a book in PDF so i hope your screen reader
    can read it for you.
    In the attachment you can find a pdf file.

    regards,
    Nenad.