iTunes Scripts Now Work with JAWS 8

  • To: <BlindNews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:01:11 -0400

NBP Book Updates (Blog)
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

iTunes Scripts Now Work with JAWS 8

By Anna Dresner

I apologize for not announcing this a long time ago. A couple of months back,
Apple came out with a version of iTunes 7 that was stable enough for Brian
Hartgen to be able to write scripts that work with JAWS 8.0, as well as with
JAWS 6.0, 6.2, 7.0 and 7.2.

LINK:
http://tandt-consultancy.com/j-tunes.html

It's great that this is possible. Brian hopes to be able to add more
functionality to the scripts soon. I hope Apple will make his job easier by
improving the accessibility of iTunes. It's a great program when it's usable.

http://nbpupdates.wordpress.com/2007/09/19/itunes-scripts-now-work-with-jaws-8/
BlindNews Mailing List
Subscribe: BlindNews-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe" as subject

Moderator: BlindNews-Moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archive: http://GeoffAndWen.com/blind

RSS: http://GeoffAndWen.com/BlindNewsRSS.asp

More information about RSS feeds will be published shortly.