[blindeudora] Re: replying to sender list

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:43:01 -0400

Howdy Bud what i do is when i have the message highlighted in the gw-info box, i use the context key, and down arrow to "reply to all" and smack enter.

This generates a message to the original sendor, and one to the list!

Hope that does it for ya.

You can also copy the address of the gw list in to the address field to avoid sinding out 2 messages if ya would like! at the bottom of each message, it tells you exactly that the message will only go to the sendor.

a while back Bud Schwab told me on 12, 07 7/22/2012
Hi fellow Eudorians

When you get an email on the gwmicro list and press control R to send a return message, it just goes to the sender, not the whole list. I can't seem to find the combination of keystrokes that will make it reply to the whole group. I know it's there but just can't seem to rememgber it. Am running the latest windoweyes and not sure of the Eudora version, and windows 7 64 bit.
Thanks for any info.,

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California