[blindeudora] Re: replacement product key for Eudora

  • From: "Mr. Bill" <mrbill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:35:39 -0700

hey good job grin!At 11:17 AM 1/8/2009, you wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I thought there was a way of getting back your Eudora code, and here it is. Go to the payment and registration dialog in the Eudora help menu and click enter code. There should be a button which says "I lost the code", click on this and you will be taken to a website to rerequest your product key. You must enter the name and email address you used when purchasing Eudora originally and there is no way of updating this information if you've changed your email address. If found, your registration details will be emailed to you within a minute or so. After that happens, click on the attachment in the Eudora registration email or enter the code and your version of Eudora will become fully functional.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora