[blindeudora] Re: placeing in the registration code?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:42:43 -0000

Hi.

Well, you go to the payment and registration dialog and select the enter code button. Type your name and registration code exactly as it appears in the email you received and it should work if the code is valid for that version of Eudora. Remember to make sure that as well as the code being entered, you check the appropriate check box for the paid version of Eudora since if you've been in sponsored mode, I don't know whether it automatically switches upon inserting the code or not.

All the best and I hope the above makes sense.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mr. Bill" <mrbill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>