[blindeudora] Re: opening speech

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:54:20 -0800

Thanks for the info. Actually you are the first to answer. A strange thing happened, it dissappeared just all of a sudden just like it came in the first place. Don't know what happened but I'm glad it's gone again. I'll keep this info here in case it does it again.

Thanks again.

BudAt 12:20 PM 2/4/2010, you wrote:
Aloha Bud,
If this was answered I missed it. It sounds like you are hearing the splash screen. To get rid of it,

(snip)
in the eudora.ini file, put the following line just below the [settings] line.

nosplashscreen=1
HTH, Betsy

At 11:38 AM 2/3/2010, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I don't know what I did, but now every time I open up eudora I get the information of the version and all kinds of stuff I didn't used to get. I can't find out where to turn it off. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California