[blindeudora] Re: not announcing status

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 12:16:09 -0400

The status indicators are graphics that are labeled accordingly. Have you tried to go in and label them manually? While I do not know how to do this in WindowEyes, I do remember that window eyes has the capability of labeling graphics.

Cheers,

Doris

At 08:33 AM 10/7/2011 -0700, you wrote:
Hi all you nice Eudora users.

My Eudora no longer announces forwarded or unread and all those handy things. Otherwise it's working perfect as it has done for well over ten years. I got a new computer with windows 7 64 bit a few months ago and I can't remember if that feature worked at first or not after the changeover. I am using windoweyes and am not sure of the version of Eudora, but it's the same one that used to announce thoase features.

Any ideas?
Thanks to much, I can get along without it, but I miss it.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora