[blindeudora] Re: not announcing graphics,

  • From: Brad Dunse' <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 22:20:11 -0500

Oops lol.

Brad

On 10/7/2011  08:40 PM Bud Schwab said...
Hi Brad,

I don't use jaws, I use windoweyes but I can try it and see what happens.
Thanks.

Bud
At 06:08 PM 10/7/2011, you wrote:
Bud,

1. When in Eurdora,  do an Insert V
2. Press G until you hear  the graphics setting.
3. While there hit space bar until you hear all graphics.
4. Go to your inbox in Eudora. CTRL 1
5. Go to a message you know you replied to, or reply to it and then go back to it in your inbox. 6. Once on the message in your inbox. Press Insert NumbPad minus button to root Jaws to yoru cursor which is on the replied message.
7. Then press your Jaws key, and then Insert left arrow
8. I "think" the first graphic there will be your "reply" graphic.
9. While on it, press Insert G to label that graphic as, "Replied", and hit enter

Follow similar procedure for all your different types of labels such as unread, read, forwareded, redirected, etc.
It's not that difficult.

Hope that helps.

Brad

On 10/7/2011  07:44 PM Bud Schwab said...
Hi gang,

Thanks to all of you who answered my plea. It looks like the consensus is that I'm going to have to relabel each one of them by hand. I don't know if I can swing that or not, but I'll try to research it in the manual. My daughter is coming over this weekend and I will get her to help me if I don't get it figured out how.
Thanks again, this is one of the best lists I belong to.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunse

Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora