[blindeudora] Re: how many people use system access with Eudora 7.1.0.9

  • From: meadowlark77 <meadowlark77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:37:56 -0500

Yeah, that's a good way of describing it, that's for sure. Couldn't have described it better, myself.

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlark77@xxxxxxx

At 10:39 AM 10/20/2011, you wrote:
Have you actually tried to use SA with Eudora? Several versions back, I used sa2go with Eudora and it read everything out of the box.

Ppl at Serotek might be thinking of Eudora-os when sayhing Eudora is like thunderbird. Open Source Eudora is indeed Thunderbird on steroids with some negative side-effects.

hth

Doris

At 10:33 AM 10/20/2011 -0500, you wrote:
Hello Everybody,

How many people use System Access with Eudora 7.1.0.9? I'm asking for a reason. I'm not really wanting to know the number as much as I think we all need to write to:

support@xxxxxxxxxxx

and tell them we need Eudora support. I wrote to them and so did another friend of mine on this list. The more of us who use System Access, if we write, we may get that support. They're under the impression that Eudora is like Thunderbird, and they will not support Thunderbird. So, everybody, let's write.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora