[blindeudora] Re: email transfer functionality: change in Eudora version 6.2?

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:41:03 -0800

I have a flash, see if your folders, maybe been backed up on cd and re
installed on your current computer, could be "read only? In that case it
seems that the messages would be copied to trash and not moved and deleted?
Or, maybe you didn't move the trash folder from a cd so it doesn't have the
read only attribute? Just a thought.
In other words, the messages you're moving or (transfering) to another
folder are copying but if the read only attribute is somehow enabled,
Eudora couldn't delete the message or update the table of contents
correctly. I know that probably if you attempted to do a "compact
mailboxes" instruction from the special menu, you might have trouble?

Curtis Delzer

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora