[blindeudora] Re: distribution list

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:21:30 -0600

You can make a list, where it says "email address," just write one per line, even you can refer to another nickname, as long as it, or any email address is on a line by itself. Whenever you use the name of the list, just put it's name in the BCC line of the message and no one will see any addresses. If your ISP requires a "to" field, write it to yourself, and if not, leave the "to" field, blank.

Curtis Delzer.
HS

At 10:17 PM 1/26/2009, you wrote:
Can someone tell me how to write out a distribution list in eudora?
If possible I'd like the addresses in the list not to be seen by others.
Thanks.
Lovette

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora