[blindeudora] Re: back up of eudora

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 01:34:41 -0500

The easy Backup plugin for Eudora can be downloaded from the programs section of the

www.jfwlite.com

page. It integrates with the Eudora tools menu and can be started from there. It provides an easy way to backup all the important Eudora files.

The original homepage for the plugin is no longer available but it still works well with Eudora 7.1. i have been using it for several years.

If you are asking about Mr.Lou's Bacon Backup program, i have never heard of it before either but since it saved it for him, it must be quite reliable. I have googled for "Bacon Email" and did not find anything

hth

Doris

At 10:01 PM 2/7/2010 -0800, you wrote:
Well what is this never herd of it?At 03:41 PM 2/7/2010, you wrote:
Glad your bacon is backed up. However, the lady wanted to back up Eudora and the Eudora backup plugin will do this. It is easy to use and free. It is a good idea to keep regular backups anyway but not all of us use a bacon program and thus might not have the need for safe bacon backup.

cheers,

Doris

At 05:24 PM 2/7/2010 -0500, you wrote:
the absolutely best way to back up all the computer is carbonite, for 55 dollars a year, you have off site back up, and you don't even know it is going on unlessyou go looking for it in the system tray.

I have used it for over two years, and it has saved my bacon on more than one occation.

Later lou
At 21, 15 2/6/2010, you wrote:
Get the Eudora Backup Plugin from the programs section at

www.jfwlite.com

hth

Doris

At 05:21 PM 2/6/2010 -0800, you wrote:
What is the best way to back up eudora?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4842 (20100206) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora