[blindeudora] Re: back up of eudora

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:09:34 -0600

Hi Don,

I recently checked out carbonite.com and you are correct, the service does not allow for backup of external drives. That was the deal killer for me.

HTH Norma

At 01:39 PM 2/8/2010, you wrote:
Lou, correct me if I'm wrong.  I had seriously considered
Carbonite; however, I thought that Carbonite could not be
configured to back up external drives.  Do you know whether
this is true?  Also, how much additional does one pay for
backing up three computers?  Thanks.

Don Roberts

Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora