[blindeudora] Re: Welcome to list 'blindeudora'

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:31:43 +0100

Hello,

Anne, your thanks are appreciated. It's good to know that my message was useful.

I had totally forgotten about that thread. Thanks to the link in your e-mail, and my own archive of messages, I was able to refresh my memory.

This is a good list, because there is no clutter, and all answers are to the point. Perhaps this says something about us Eudora users!

Cheers,

Christopher

At 12:11 06/10/2011 -0400, you wrote:
Hello,
My main reason for subscribing to your list was so that I could thank Christopher Maule-Oatway for providing the answer to a problem that had been vexing me for months:
//www.freelists.org/post/blindeudora/Attachment-warning-message,12

I had looked at the Extra Warnings in my Eudora, but I guess not closely enough.
Thank you very much Christopher!
Anne

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora