[blindeudora] Re: Tracing Outgoing Email

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 07:16:32 +0530

Hi,

Not in Eudora but check out advanced direct remailer at
http://www.mailutilities.com

Pranav
At 05:30 AM 10/17/2004, Vaughan Dodd wrote:
Hello everyone.

There are occasions when I wish to trace a message once it has been sent to
be sure that it gets to its destination.  This is sometimes to combat the
"didn't get your email" spin when expected replies are not forthcoming.

Is there a message by message way of doing this with the latest release of
Eudora?

Acknowledging that perhaps it is unusual to send this to two lists, it is
because as a blind person I will need advice on how to access a command
that may not be directly keyboard attainable.

Thanks.

Vaughan Dodd

email vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora