[blindeudora] Re: Switching between personalities

  • From: "Michael S. Goren" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:59:00 -0500

Continuing on this topic, what if you wish to send from a different persnality, how does one do that?

Thanks,
God bless,
Michael
At 12:26 PM 05/25/2007, you wrote:
Wala! I finally get it. I love this list. Thanks a bunch.
Betsy
At 07:21 AM 5/25/2007, you wrote:
sure, alt+r only works for personalities if you are in the reply to the message. i.e., start your reply, and if you do not want it to go to the personality that it came from, or if you want to be sure what personality it is going to go to, just hit alr+r in the boddy of the message, and wala, there ya go. arrow to the one you want and smack enter, the one that is the default for that particular message will say checked so you can determine what personaliety is gonna send it.

You could also create filters for incomming mail that would place them in differentboxes according to the personalities.

Later, louAt 12:31 5/25/07, you wrote:
When I have a message open and I want to reply and select a personality, if I press alt-r it brings up the transfer menu.
Betsy
At 11:15 PM 5/24/2007, you wrote:
Hit alt r  and not control r for the personalities.
Tom.

At 06:26 PM 25.05.2007, you wrote:
Aloha Lou,
Hmm, where is this box that is supposed to open? If I reply by pressing control-r it takes me to the first line of the message where it says: At 09:40 PM ...

I don't see any place to choose the personality.
TIA, Betsy

At 09:40 PM 5/24/2007, you wrote:
No, you don't have to do all of that, personality changing.

If you start a reply to a message, while writing it, just hit alt+r and a box opens where you can choose from the available personalities you have created, this also works with new messages, forwards, or any out-bound mail

Hope that simplifies your life, msile!

Later, Lou
At 21, 46 5/24/2007, you wrote:
Aloha everyone,
Is there a shortcut key to switch between personalities? I know I can go to Tools, then personalities and select one. Then I can press enter and the To: box comes up. But when I want to reply to a message that comes in from a certain personality, I have to change the personality before I can send the message out. I hope I haven't confused all of us...
Betsy

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

http://www.eset.com

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic."

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

http://www.eset.com

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora