[blindeudora] Re: Switching between personalities

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:03:44 -0400

you can also set your personalities to send out on the personality that they came in on. In tools menu, options, sending mail. its the first tab. Just set relay to none for main. To set the other personalities. You have to go tools menu, personality, and set the relay in properties for each personality.

At 09:46 PM 5/24/2007, you wrote:
Aloha everyone,
Is there a shortcut key to switch between personalities? I know I can go to Tools, then personalities and select one. Then I can press enter and the To: box comes up. But when I want to reply to a message that comes in from a certain personality, I have to change the personality before I can send the message out. I hope I haven't confused all of us...
Betsy

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.