[blindeudora] Re: Personalities

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:34:09 -0400

Try a test message from both accounts sending and receiving. Then try from one account to another. That may let you know more about what errors your getting and where the emails are going.

At 11:52 AM 6/21/2010, you wrote:
The strange thing is, I'm having no problems sending things from the second account and receiving them at the first. But going the other way, I'm not seeing incoming mail on the second account.

Telling Eudora to show task status and errors doesn't shed much light on things as it doesn't seem like there are any errors. Everything appears to be configured ok.

Time for more experimentatin,
Chris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim