[blindeudora] Re: New Eudora User needs your help

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 23:47:40 -0500

Hi,

jaws comes with scripts for eudora. jaws 9 and 10 work best with it probably as earlier versions of jaws sometimes produced random crashes with jaws.

you may want to check the "popular applications" section of the jaws help for further information on using eudora with jaws.

hth

Doris

At 02:56 AM 1/7/2009 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I am sort of a new user to Eudora, having purchased it when Qualcom was phasing it out and it was on special offer. I was wondering if any jaws users using Eudora could give me insight on the best way to set it up, keystrokes that can be used as well as a quick start on the Eudora interface. Also, if there are any particularly good web resources, scripts etc, I'd appreciate pointers to these.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora