[blindeudora] Re: Microsoft viewer?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:45:28 -0000

Hi.

As I suspected, there is no way of obtaining a replacement key. The only thing I can suggest if you really need or want the key you tell me you paid for is to send a letter to Qualcom, providing a copy of a bank statement or credit card statement showing the transaction. You may or may not get an answer, but hay, its worth a shot.

All the best, Ibrahim Gucukoglu

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mr. Bill" <mrbill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>