[blindeudora] Re: Lite Mode to sponsored

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:40:11 +0200

all but the latest 7.1 version of eudora will revert to lite mode since eudora is no longer being sold. You can find out about this on the eudora homepage.

Cheers,

Doris

At 11:06 AM 4/12/2007 -0500, you wrote:

        Hi,
After about a month of struggling with Eudora over blocked sponsored ads, yesterday Eudora informed me it was reverting to lite mode. In retrospect, I can see now I should have dealth with this earlier, but hey, hindsight.... I have lost spell checking, which I sorely need, and and now want to install a newer version of Eudora over version6.2.3.4 to regain spell checking and fix the window issue that must have been blocking the ads. Or is this my best solution? Should I go to get the latest version of Eudora and install it over this version, or what? I dont want to lose my customization of this copy of Eudora and start fresh again because then I would have to weigh my customization value vs the need for spell checking. I hope this is fairly understandable.
Tom

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora