[blindeudora] Re: Latest Eudora for Jaws

  • From: Christian Shinaberger <cshinaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:16:25 -0700

Hi Brad,
No, I'm getting double sometimes more than double.
Chris

At 12:44 PM 8/3/2007, you wrote:
Am I the only one getting double e-mails from this list? :). Headers are same. Both yours and Pat's did that hmm.

Brad

At 11:00 AM 8/3/2007, you wrote:
Didn't know you were on this list! <g>the list is fairly quiet these days but still around.

The latest Eudora is 7.1 and is available from

www.eudora.com

as a free download. You can no longer buy it but the sponsored mode that is available no longer displays ads.

I am not sure on the status of the Penelope Project and the open source version of Eudora that is supposed to come out. I've played around with the penelope add-on for Thunderbird a while back and it was certainly usable with jaws but it didn't give me eudora's way of handling attachments or format of storing messages. so I'm sticking with Eudora 7.1 until something better comes along.

Good to see you aboard!

Hugs,

Doris

At 07:59 AM 8/3/2007 -0600, Brad D wrote:

Looking for the latest version of Eudora that works well with Jaws. Currently using 6.2.1.2. Is there a later version I ought use? Also wondered if this list is active or if it has been switched to a different location ? Kind of quiet compared to what I remember.

Brad

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora