[blindeudora] Re: Keyboardd commands for sorting

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:35:49 -1000

Aloha Donald,
I think progressive thick skull disease is going around, grin...

alt o for sort by sender
alt d for sort by date

If I go to the Edit Menu and type s for the Sort submenu, it tells me that to sort by subject I should use s but I don't know the shortcut key.
Betsy

At 02:48 PM 2/18/2010, you wrote:
I am sorry to report that I suffer from PTSD (progressive thick skull
disease) and am writing to request your assistance.

I cannot recall the keyboard commands in Eudora 7 to instruct the
program to sort messages by sender, by subject, or by date.  Thanks for
any help.

Don Roberts

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora