[blindeudora] Re: How can I make Block quote go away

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:40:04 -0500

I have that turned off in my default html settings even as I find jaws way too verbose when it announces all this. Good that you were able to configure jaws the way you want it to.

Cheers,

Doris

At 06:15 AM 1/29/2009 -1000, you wrote:
All,
I'm still using the microsoft viewer, but I went to HTML settings and unchecked the box for Mark Block quotations. The block quotes are gone.
At 06:04 AM 1/29/2009, you wrote:
That's interesting. I'm not using the Microsoft viewer, either. Maybe I'm getting messages in html. I don't know.

Pat Ferguson
----- Original Message ----- From: "List owner" <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>